Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Woo Hoo!


Finally!  After several weeks of excuses, I made it back to the gym tonight!  No almonds to roast.  I had a clean sports bra.  I didn't get side-tracked reading the newspaper or finishing the Sudoku puzzle.  I actually came home, got dressed, jumped in the car and hauled my booty to the gym.  And what do I feel after this hiatus?  Relief.  I'm so glad I went and actually am looking forward to my day on Thursday.  

I'm sure you're wondering what prompted this newfound enthusiasm.  I told Bill that I am not allowed to watch the Office on Thursday if I don't go to the gym on both my days this week.  Nothing like the threat of deprivation to create a little motivation!  Whatever works, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go. Keep it up. Don't give in to your "excuse" demon.

Richard Simmons