Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Reader's Block

I think God is trying to tell me something.

You may remember that a couple of weeks ago I received a Borders gift card in the mail for $25 for filling out a textbook survey. This morning I received a gift card for Barnes and Noble from a good friend and I also got an email from audible.com that my next credit is available. One credit basically gets you one audiobook download. Yesterday I got an email from the library letting me know that the books I had on hold are waiting for me.

I haven't read a book since June. I started listening to books on tape over the summer on a couple of long car rides and now it is December, and I haven't read an actual book in half a year! And I'm part of a book club! Pretty sad. I was really excited about Harry Potter on tape but I haven't listed to that in a couple of days. Writers can get Writer's Block but what do you call it when you just can seem to start reading again?


No comments: