Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Okay, that is so . . .

. . . romantic.
My dear husband brought me a dozen red rozes last week when I was having my "sick and tired" day. I was totally surprised and touched. They are still absolutely gorgeous almost a week and half later. So sweet.

. . . creepy.
I was at the grocery store this afternoon and had just run my card through the scanner. While the checker and I were waiting, the guy behind me started inching closer, with his money out as if he were going to hand the checker his money for my groceries. I looked back at him confused, because it was kind of awkward, and he just inched a little closer. As I grabbed my receipt and turned to leave, he was only a foot away from me.

. . . spicy.
Bill said he wanted spicy stir fry for dinner. I love making stir fry so I happily whipped up shrimp stir fry with noodles. It was so blasted spicy I could barely enjoy my glass of wine. Barely.

. . . awesome.
The student I chose for Student of the Month came to the breakfast a little bleary-eyed this morning. He'd been out until 12:30am with his dad at his first concert. His dad took him to Kiss, which was also his first concert. His dad, mom, grandma and brother all showed up for the breakfast. I've been doing Student of the Month breakfasts since I started 9 years ago and this is the only student who has ever asked for a picture with me.

. . . cheesy.
First duet on Glee tonight? Endless Love. 'Nuff said.

. . . magical.
I picked up the entire Harry Potter series on CD from the library this afternoon.

. . . surprising.
I was eavesdropping on two women at Subway the other day. (They were talking pretty loud, so it isn't like I was being weird or anything.) They were talking about ski jumping. Apparently, ski jumping is the only olympic sport that is not available to women. Like them, I did NOT know that. (Please note that I have done absolutely no research on this topic and not about to interrupt Glee to do so. My facts from the women at Subway may not be accurate.)

. . . adorable.
Teddy is laying on his pillow snoring right now.

No comments: